Restaurants & Dining Outlets
HDC owns, develops and operates world-class international branded restaurants and nightlife outlets with a variety of ethnic cuisines such as Latin American, Japanese, Chinese and Lebanese but also international cuisine restaurants.
Many of HDC’s brands are entering the Middle East market for the first time at The Pearl – Qatar, a unique project that is being developed by United Development Company (UDC).
HDC currently operates eight restaurants in The Pearl – Qatar. A ninth restaurant is located in the West Bay, Doha’s business district. These restaurants are the result of joint ventures with various international partners, including:
- Megu: The ultimate high-end Japanese lifestyle restaurant;
- Tse Yang: an elegant, high-end Chinese restaurant;
- Pampano: a refined, modern Mexican cuisine concept in partnership with the Chef Richard Sandoval and Maestro Placido Domingo. It won the “Best Restaurant of the Year in Doha 2011” and “Best Seafood Restaurant in Doha 2011 by Time Out Doha”;
- Burj Al Hamam: "The Art of Lebanese Cuisine" for over 50 years, A stunning restaurant that offers a wide range of Lebanese traditional dishes and fresh seafood specialties with breathtaking marina views at The Pearl;
- Alison Nelson’s Chocolate Bar: a slick, chic and stylish café offering salads, desserts, delicious chocolates and ice-cream;
- Al Tabkha: a fast-casual restaurant concept offering healthy home made Lebanese cuisine in a family friendly environment.
Hotels & Resorts
HDC is in various stages of developing three luxury boutique hotel properties, all strategically located at The Pear Qatar. The first opening planned in 2012 is Nikki Beach Resort & Spa The Pearl – Qatar.
Moreover, HDC envisions to acquire a strategic stake in a lifestyle hotel operating brand and participate in its global development journey.